In order to ensure that they operate properly when needed and don’t trip unnecessarily, both federal certification requirements and state licensure requirements require that you properly inspect, test and maintain the exhaust hoods, filters and fire-extinguishing equipment. We inspect for:
- The extinguishing system is in proper operation
- Manual actuators are unobstructed
- Tamper indicators and seals are intact
- The maintenance tag or certificate is in place
- There is no obvious physical damage
- Pressure gauges, if provided, are in operable range
We have over 35 years of experience in installation of fire suppression systems. As an Ansul distributor, it important to choose a company that will take pride in its work and whose product is guaranteed by the manufacture. We have installed for companies such as Olive Garden, Donkin Donuts, Gerber Collision, Old Chicago, Costco and more.
Ansul * Pyro Chem * Amerex * Guardian
Repairs and Additions
If you are looking to make additions to your system, have changed the configuration of your appliances, added appliances or needed to be upgraded to UL-300 Standards, we have professionally trained technicians to service your needs.
Sales And Service
Please contact us for any sales or services needs you may have.